LEDCO Professor 27 in. Roll Laminator 110V
The LEDCO Professor 27 in. roll laminator is engineered to provide years of service with little or no maintenance.
- Easy Threading: Once the upper and lower webs of film have been threaded through the machine, bottom idler threading is automatic when the operator closes the feed tray into its operating position.
- Attached Safety Shield: The polycarbonate shield is clear so operators can see their work. It’s fixed to the machine and placed so they’ll naturally put it in the guard position before laminating.
- User-Friendly Controls: Conveniently placed switches provide a compact, reliable control pad. Icons and international symbols are used for controls and safety warnings.
- LCD Temperature Display: makes it easy to set and maintain the correct temperature. The indicator light inside the heat switch comes on as the machine warms up. At set temperature the indicator light turns off.
- Lamination Pressure: The rubber rollers are spring-loaded and preset to ensure correct and even lamination pressure.
- Forced Air-Cooling Fans: Without a cooling system, thicker films will warp or ripple because they are still too hot when they come out the back of the laminator. The Professor 27 has a more effective cooling system than any other machine in its class.
- Mounting: Apply images with heat activated adhesive to boards up to 3/16 in. thick.
- Zippy Safety Cutter: Included for quick and easy cutting and trimming of the lamination web
- Removable Power Cord: Prevents unauthorized usage without locking away the whole machine
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Max. Laminating Width:||27 in.|
|Max. Film Thickness:||10 Mil|
|Max. Film Roll Diameter:||7/8 in.|
|Film Core Size:||1 in.|
|Max. Substrate Thickness:||3/16 in.|
|Heating Method:||Heated Rollers|
|Max. Laminating Speed:||15 ft. per min.|
|Dimensions:||34 in. W x11 in. H x16 in. D|
|Machine Weight:||75 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||88 lbs.|
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.