LEDCO Inc. Signmaster 44" Roll Laminator
The Signmaster is a heavy-duty, commercial laminator designed to provide quality lamination with a wide variety of materials including transfer tape, vinyl, acid-resistant tape, pre-mask, adhesive film, and other pressure-sensitive materials. It is an excellent laminating machine for rigorous, demanding jobs and workloads in sign and graphic applications.
- Reduce Bubbles & Wrinkles with Adjustable Tension: Puts materials down effortlessly, saving material and labor costs. Using a Signmaster is much easier than doing the same work by hand!
- User-Friendly: Takes little instruction to get started
- Adjustable Speed: A preset 3-function switch allows operation in variable speed mode, a preset film speed mode and a preset pouch speed mode.
- Mounting: Applies images with pressure-sensitive adhesive to boards up to 1/2 in. thick
- Release Liner Take-Up
- Non-Ferrous Feed Tray allows for applications to magnetic materials.
- Reverse Drive Switch makes it simple to back material out of the laminating rollers or correct material wrap-around.
- Foot Pedal keeps the user's hands free to align and feed work.
- Safety Shield with Electronic Interlock prevents machine operation if the guard and the feed tray are not in place, protecting operators and other employees.
- Two Safety Stop Buttons (one on either side of the machine) can automatically stop the machine when pushed.
- Spring-Loaded Preset Rubber Rollers ensure correct, even lamination pressure. Pressure is easily adjusted if required during routine maintenance.
- Machine Stand: Included with the machine
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. means quality, better service and faster parts availability.
|Maximum Laminating width:||44 in.|
|Maximum Film Thickness:||10 Mil|
|Variable Speed:||1-25 ft. per min.|
|Laminating Roller Diameter:||3 in.|
|Supply Roll Core Size:||3 in.|
|Max. Substrate Thickness:||1/2 inch|
|Machine Dimensions:||64 in. W x 34 in. D x 51 in. H|
|Machine Weight:||550 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions:||71 in. W x 42 in. D x 51 in. H|
|Shipping Weight:||700 lbs|
|Motor:||1/4 HP DC|
|Electrical:|| 110 V:|
1500 watts, 15 amps
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.