LEDCO Inc. Premier 4 25" Roll Laminator
The Premier 4 represents an evolution in mid-range commercial laminators because it includes so many features not available on other laminators at any price. The Premier 4 was made for copy shops, print shops, business service centers, laminating services, school supply stores, sign/banner shops, in-house graphics departments, 24-inch color inkjet owners, and other commercial users with similar needs.
- Variable Speed: (Up to 10 feet per minute)
Thicker films are generally applied better at mid-range to lower speeds, while 1.5 mil film should be applied at mid-range to higher speeds.
- Digital thermometer and temperature control : Makes it easy to set and maintain the right temperature. The digital indicator light flashes as the machine warms up. At set temperature the indicator light stops flashing and a ready light comes on.
- Simple controls: Membrane switches provide a compact, reliable control pad. Icons and international symbols are used for controls and safety warnings so that understanding operation of the laminator is "intuitive" and not language dependent.
- Slitters: Experts know the value of slitters for laminating a quantity of same-size sheets. The slitters remove the side scrap from both sides of each sheet as it goes through the laminator. This greatly reduces the amount of time required for trimming.
- Glitch-proof threading: Threading can be the most difficult aspect of using a laminator, so the Premier 4 has built-in threading aids. The top idler is guarded from the top heat shoe for safety and easy threading. The bottom idler is attached to the feed tray. Once the upper and lower webs of film have been run through the machine, bottom idler threading is automatic when the operator puts the feed tray on the machine.
- Forced air cooling: Allows laminating with thicker films. Without a cooling system, thicker films will warp or ripple because they are still too hot when they come out the back of the laminator. With its four fans, the Premier 4 has a more effective cooling system than any other machine in its class.
- Ease of cleaning: The silicone rubber rollers and the heat shoes of a laminator should be cleaned regularly. The upper heat shoe on the Premier 4 swings away in seconds, making it far easier to clean the laminating rollers and the shoes.
- Attached safety shield: The polycarbonate shield is clear so operators can see their work. It does not conduct heat so they'll be protected from hot areas. It's fixed to the machine and placed so they'll naturally put it in the guard position before laminating.
- Lamination pressure: The rubber rollers are spring-loaded and preset to ensure correct and even lamination pressure. The pressure is easy to adjust if required.
- Supply roll tension: Simple knobs give operators the control they need to get wrinkle-free lamination ... just tighten to increase tension, loosen to decrease tension.
- Ease of maintenance: Like the Premier III, the Premier 4 is made to last. However, some items on a laminator do wear out. Even the high-quality silicone rubber used in the rollers loses flexibility over time. Extensive use may wear out the rollers, or an operator may cut a roller by accident. Rollers and other key parts can be changed quickly without dissembling the frame.
- Reverse: Can be invaluable at times to help avoid problems or clear miss-feeds.
- Pressure release control: Makes it easier to clear film and allows the rollers to turn during warm-up.
- Right and left adjustable feed guides
- Made in the U.S.A.: All parts, even motors and controls, are made here too!
|Max. Lamination Width:||Up to 25"|
|Film Core Size:||1"|
|Max. Film Gauge:||10 Mil|
|Max. Laminating Thickness:||1/8"|
|Max. Film Roll Diameter:||5-1/2"|
|Max. Film Capacity:||1000 feet (using 1.5 Mil film) 500 feet (using 3 Mil film)|
|Laminating Roller Diameter:||1-1/4"|
|Dimensions:||32L x 11H x 16D|
|Weight/Shipping Weight:||80/88 lbs.|
|Shipping Size:||37L x 17H x 18D|
|Speed:||0 - 10 feet per minute|
|Electrical:|| 110 V (220 V optional)|
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.