LEDCO Inc. Heavy Duty 25" Roll Laminator
The Ledco HD-25 Workhorse is an ideal laminator for owners of smaller inkjet printers and other digital imaging devices, because it will mount or mount and laminate in a single pass on boards up to 1/2" thick. The Ledco Workhorse roll laminator will handle different materials without setup changes, run polypropylene film, laminate one-sided, and do cold lamination with the addition of a release liner takeup. The Ledco HD-25 laminator is unique because of its toughness and because no other manufacturer offers a low cost autofeeder designed specifically for a 25" commercial machine.
- Intelligent heat controllers: These heat controllers display both the set temperature and the actual temperature. The microprocessor in the control quickly learns to anticipate the heat demand of each job and keeps the actual temperature within a few degrees of the set temperature.
- Laminating and pull rollers: These rollers are covered with quality silicone rubber for superior release quality, higher lamination quality, and easier cleaning. The laminating rollers and pull rollers are interchangeable.
- Removable heat shoes: These shoes are teflon coated to reduce film abrasion. They are easily unplugged and removed to clean or replace the laminating rollers.
- Built-in retractable slitters: These slitters save an enormous amount of cutting time by trimming away side scrap during the lamination process. The two heads can be adjusted independently with great precision.
- Dual tension knobs: The dual tension knobs (clutches) for each supply roll mandrel are easy to use and provide as little or as much tension as needed to keep work wrinkle-free.
- Forced air cooling: Cooling is essential when running thicker films, because the lamination needs to be cooled to get good results.
- Easy access controls:The controls are conveniently located and grouped for effective operation.
- Safety guard:A safety guard is built into the feed tray to help insure it will always be in place when laminating.
- Upper and lower rollers are driven: Both the upper and lower rollers are driven to minimize the wrinkling or curling that can occur when only one roller is driven.
- Standard precision feed tray: The standard precision feed tray has both left and right side guides and can be replaced with the power feed tray in seconds.
- Made in the U.S.A.: The Ledco HD-25 roll laminator is made in the U.S.A., making parts a lot closer to you should they be needed.
|Max. lamination width:||25"|
|Laminating roller diameter:||1-1/2"|
|Film thickness:||1.5 - 10 Mil|
|Max. film roll diameter:||8" (14" opt)|
|Dimensions:||36L x 21H x 30D|
|Weight / shipping wt.:||185 / 285 lbs|
|Electrical:||220V; 20 amps; 3500 watts|
|Motor:||1/4 HP DC|
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.