LEDCO Inc. 25" Roll Laminator
Designed with teachers in mind - great for classroom use!
Created with the help and advice of teachers and media specialists, the LEDCO Educator roll laminator is specifically designed for the educational market! It laminates up to 5' per minute using films from 1.5 mil to 5 mil in thickness, requiring only minimal user adjustments thanks to its convenient temperature and speed pre-sets. A 25" maximum laminating width makes this model ideal for preserving posters, flash cards, visual displays, games, and other teaching aids. The Educator is a user-friendly, reliable, and low-maintenance laminating machine with simplified controls, which provide the flexibility of laminating different combinations of materials and film types, and an improved film path that eliminates many of the operational errors commonly associated with thermal roll laminators. This machine is so reliable that LEDCO Inc. includes a 2-year manufacturer's warranty, ensuring that you'll have years of worry-free use. The LEDCO Educator is compatible with all popular brands of school laminating film, including GBC NapLam I and USI Standard, as well as Lamination Depot's own Standard laminating rolls.
- Preset pressure and speed make the machine easy to use and reduce operating errors.
- Enclosed laminating and pull rollers help avoid time-consuming jams or wrap-arounds.
- Though 1.5 mil and 3 mil are the most popular film thicknesses used by schools, this laminator's forced air cooling allows for laminating with film up to 5 Mil thickness. Without a film cooling system, thicker films can warp or ripple because as they are still hot and partly melted when they exit the laminator.
- Fixed-position lamination rollers provide a stable platform for uniform pressure, in turn providing the highest quality lamination available from a school laminator.
- The attached safety shield made of clear polycarbonate is fixed to the machine and placed so that the operator naturally puts the machine in the guard position before laminating, providing increased user safety without interfering with project visibility.
- Reverse switch aids in clearing misfeeds or jams.
- The adjustable heat control operates with a user-friendly knob, allowing the operator to make precise adjustments in just seconds.
- Supply roll tension knobs give the control needed to produce wrinkle-free lamination on a variety of substrates and film thicknesses.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. means that you'll receive a high-quality laminator along with better service and faster parts availability.
- A FREE instructional video is included with the owner's manual to guide you through set-up, film loading and threading, and laminating.
|Laminating Width:||Up to 25"|
|Max. Film Gauge (Per Side):||5 mils|
|Max. Laminating Thickness:||1/8"|
|Max. Film Roll Diameter:||6"|
|Max. Film Capacity||500 feet (using 1.5 mil)|
250 feet (using 3 mil)
|Laminating Roll Diameter:||1-1/4"|
|Film Core Size:||1"|
|Speed Fixed:||5' per minute|
|Electrical:|| 110 V|
|Dimensions:||32" L x 11" H x 16" D|
|Shipping Dimensions:||37" L x 17" H x 18" D|
|Weight/Shipping Weight:||76/84 lbs.|
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.