Formax FD 402E2 Envelope/Check Jogger
Virtually any piece of equipment which processes cut-sheet paper, forms or envelopes can be enhanced by using an FD 402 Series Jogger!
The Formax FD 402E2 is a two-bin jogger used primarily for preparing incoming mail for automatic envelope opening in a small-scale mailroom. It's also ideal for aligning checks and statement stubs for further processing in a banking environment!
- Reduce Static Electricity: By aligning paper and envelopes and reducing static electricity created by laser printers, 402 Series Joggers ensure accurate feeding by pressure sealers, folders, inserters, envelope openers and other paper handling equipment.
- Solid State Control Switch: Controls on/off and vibration speed
- Variable Speed: Up to 4000 vibrations per minute/60 Hz operation, aligns paper in seconds
- Tilted Rack: Ensures proper jogging of smaller stacks
- Advanced Design: Electromagnetic design for continuous operation
- Slotted Clean-Outs: Allow paper dust, staples, paper clips and other debris to exit the jogging bin
- Easy-Load Bin Cut-Outs: Allow operators to easily move paper and envelopes in and out of the bins
|Media Size:||Up to 4" W x 9.5" L|
|Sheet Capacity:||Up to 1750 sheets (20# paper)|
|Variable Speed:||Up to 4000 vibrations/minute|
|Bin Size:||2.5" D x 3.5" W x 10" L (each bin)|
|Dimensions||8.125" W x 8.125" L x 13.125" H|
|Voltage:||115 Volts (50/60 Hz)|
Export 220 Volts (50/60 Hz)
*A 12-month Service Agreement is available for additional purchase. Please contact Customer Service for details.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.