Formax FD 402A1 High-Capacity Air Jogger
Align and dry printed sheets in a single step!
Formax 402 Air Joggers are a welcome addition to print shops and production houses, jogging sheets up to 12" x 18" using air and variable vibration speed or a combination of both.
The FD 402A1 Single-Bin Paper Jogger provides quick and easy alignment for a wide variety of paper sizes up to 12" x 18". The FD 402A1 offers variable vibration speed and air pressure controls to reduce jogging time, allowing press sheets and digital printouts to be air-dried immediately. Operators can choose foot-pedal operation for two-handed loading and unloading. The FD 402A1's V-shaped jog bin allows for jogging a criss-cross stacked pile of papers, while the vertical-to- horizontal tilt feature helps keeps large paper stacks from bending.
With a capacity of up to 940 sheets and casters for easy movement, the FD 402A1 is an ideal piece of equipment for any print shop!
- Align, Dry, Remove Static in One Step: The FD 402A1 Air Jogger is ideal for print shops and production houses as it aligns and dries printed sheets in a single process while reducing static electricity.
- Foot Pedal Control: Allows for two-handed loading and unloading
- Easy-to-Use Control Panel
- Variable Speed Control: Up to 3000 vibrations per minute
- Variable Air Pressure Control: Up to 29000 rpm reduces jogging time
- Tilting Jog Bin: V-shaped bin adjusts from vertical to horizontal to accommodate various operating requirements, including large format paper stacks, and criss-cross stacked piles
- High Capacity: Jogs up to 940 sheets 20#
- Casters: Easy to move between printing and finishing equipment
- 60-Second Countdown Timer: Capable of unattended jogging
- Operating Modes: Vibrate and Air, Air-only and Vibrate-only
|Media Size:||5" x 7" Min - 12" x 18" Max|
|Sheet Capacity:||Up to 940 sheets (20# paper)|
|Variable Air Control:||Up to 29,000 rpm|
|Variable Vibration Speed:||Up to 3,000 vpm|
|Bin Size:||3.75" D x 20.375" W|
|Dimensions||16" W x 16" L x 43" H|
|Voltage:||110 Volts, 50 Hz, recommended 20A dedicated line|
|Safety Certifications:||CE approved|
*A 12-month Service Agreement is available for additional purchase. Please contact Customer Service for details.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.