Formax FD 120 Card Cutter
The Formax FD 120 Card Cutter is ideal for on-demand processing of full-bleed color business cards, postcards, greeting cards and photos. With its capacity to cut both letter and legal size documents in paper weights up to 350 gsm, you can create professional quality cards right from your desktop. The FD 120 has a small footprint and an easy-to-use control panel with LCD display.
The FD 120 automatically cuts and slits documents and stacks them in sequential order at speeds of up to 130 business cards per minute. Utilize the 6 pre-programmed jobs or 6 programmable jobs to save time and effort. Optional interchangeable slit/score/perforation cassettes are available for even greater flexibility and productivity.
- Ideal for full-bleed business card applications, postcards, photos and greeting cards
- Accepts paper stocks up to 350 gsm
- Paper weight adjustment for heavier stock
- Accepts letter or legal sized documents
- Cuts up to 130 business cards per minute
- High-capacity 3-roller feeder for consistent feeding
- User-friendly control panel with LCD display
- 6 pre-programmed and 6 programmable jobs
- Cut mark sensor for top & bottom cutting accuracy
- +/- 2mm side-to-side fine adjustment
- Optional Slitter Cassettes: 2-up 5" x 7" photos/post cards (Letter Size), 3-up 4" x 8" greeting cards (Legal Size)
|Cutting Tolerance:||+/- 0.3 mm|
|Minimum Finished Length:||1.2" (30mm)|
|Paper Weight:||120 - 350 gsm|
|Paper Sizes:||8.5" x 11" (Letter) and 8.5" x 14" (Legal)|
|Feed Tray Capacity:||Up to 75 sheets (200 gsm)|
|Output Stacker Capacity:||Up to 500 business cards|
|Speed:||Up to 130 business cards per minute|
|Dimensions:||15.4" L x 13.8" W x 13" H|
|Power Supply:||110V 60 Hz / 220V 50 Hz|
|Safety Certifications:||CE approved|
*A 12-month Service Agreement is available for additional purchase. Please contact Customer Service for details.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.