Akiles Offiwire-31 3:1 Wire Binding Machine
The Akiles OffiWire-31 wire binding machine is a budget-friendly book binder that partners durability with ease-of-use. The OffiWire-31's punching mechanism is made up of hardened steel dies that provide clean and precise punching on up to 10 sheets at a time (based on 20 lb. paper). It has a unique, U-shaped handle that reduces operator fatigue and maximizes punching strength. The OffiWire-31 features an innovative bilateral closer that adjusts independently at each end, and ensures an even closure for all wires between 3/16" and 9/16" in diameter. Other convenient features include a sliding side margin guide and a built-in wire selector. The OffiWire-31 is compatible with all 3:1 pitch wire binding supplies, including GBC WireBinds.
- Effective: Punches up to 10 sheets of 20lbs. bond paper.
- Harden Steel Dies: For a clean and precise punch every time, even when perforating delicate or hard to punch materials, such as PVC, PP, Polyester, etc.
- "U" Shape Handle: Maximizes punching-strength, for an effortless perforation.
- Strong: Metal chassis and high quality components guarantee durability and reliability.
- Bilateral Closer: Systematically and independently adjusts at either end, providing a precise and even wire closure.
- Side Margin Guide: To evenly center the document.
- Wire Selector: Precisely determines the appropriate wire diameter to use.
- ISO 9002 Quality
|Hole Punch:||Square (4x4 mm)|
|Binding Capacity:||From 3/16" up to 9/16"|
|Punching Capacity:||Up to 10 sheets of 20lbs bond paper|
|Format:||Letter or A4 (European)|
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.