Akiles Finish-@-Coil-M Electric Coil Inserter
The Akiles Finish@Coil-M electric coil inserter is a heavy-duty binding machine that makes coil inserting surprisingly fast and easy. The Finish@Coil-M has a convenient adjustable roller mechanism, which enables it to insert even large diameter coils ÛÒ a feature that sets it apart from other electric coil inserters. The rollers are operated by a foot pedal, which increases operator efficiency by leaving both hands free to aid in binding. The Finish@Coil-M has a number of built-in gauges to help identify the best spine for your document, including a coil diameter scale that verifies the coil size, a coil diameter selector that recommends the ideal spine size based on the thickness of your document, and a pitch identifier that helps to ensure that the pitch of the coil and the pitch of the punched holes match one another. A pair of coil crimpers are included.
- See-Through Coil Crimpers Compartment: Provides convenient storage and helps to ensure that your crimping pliers don't get lost.
- Spiral Coil Diameter Scale: Helps to verify the coil diameter size.
- Spiral Coil Diameter Selector: To best select the correct coil diameter size corresponding to the thickness of your document.
- Foot Pedal Operated: Allows the free use of both hands and grants the operator complete control of the roller.
- Pitch identifier: Verifies that the coil pitch matches that of the punched document.
- Adjustable Roller mechanism: For easier insertion of larger diameter coils.
- U-shaped Alignment Channel: Aides in conforming the spine of larger diameter documents to the coil’s shape, for a faster and easier insertion.
- Coil Crimpers: Included with every unit.
- Manual Crimping
- Electric inserting
|Inserting Roller:||Full size 11-3/8" EPDM roller|
|Binding Capacity:||Up to 50mm (1-7/8")|
|Machine Dimensions:||14.5"L x 10.5"W x 5.75 "H|
|Carton Dimensions:||17"L x 14"W x 10"H|
|Weight / Volume:||15.6 lbs / 1.37 CbFt|
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!