Akiles CoilMac ECP-Plus Electric Punch Spiral Binding Machine
The Akiles CoilMac-ECP+ coil binding machine is a convenient and professional coil binder that is built for heavy-duty use and commercial-volume workloads. The CoilMac-ECP+ has a powerful electric punching mechanism that is operated with a user-friendly foot pedal and can punch up to 28 sheets at a time (based on 20 lb. paper). The CoilMac-ECP+ features innovative 4mm x 5mm oval punching dies, which are specifically designed to make inserting coils faster and turning pages within the document easier. It offers an extended standard punching length of 13", with an open throat and continuous punch guide to accommodate even longer sheet sizes. The CoilMac-ECP+ has 54 fully-disengageable dies which help to ensure a clean, professional finish over a wide range of document sizes. This model is equipped with a depth margin control and a sliding side margin guide, which allow you to achieve precise, consistent results during both large and small production runs. The CoilMac-ECP+ is made with all-metal construction and features a one-year manufacturer's warranty. Free premium coil crimpers are included! This machine is compatible with all standard 4:1 pitch binding coils, including GBC Color Coils.
- OVAL holes: Special 4 x 5mm oval holes. The first & only equipment of its class to offer this advanced feature. Makes coil insertion much faster as compared to standard round holes. When used together with our HD Electric Coil Inserter, it will drastically save your coil insertion time by up to 50%.
- FULLY Disengageable Pins: For a completely clean & professional punching of any paper size, all 54 pins can be independently pulled & disengaged.
- LETTER 4:1 pitch (0.248”): This revolutionary 0.248” coil pitch is specifically designed to give you 44 evenly-centered holes in an 11” sheet, which provides the most ideal hole to edge-of-sheet margins and easier coil insertion. Hole pattern is 100% compatible with STANDARD 4:1 pitch coils.
- Electric Punch Operation: Powerful punching capability with a simple press of foot pedal.
- Extended Single Punching Length (13”): With open ends & continuous punch guide to easily punch documents of any length (up to 26").
- High Volume Punch Capacity: Up to 28 sheets of 20 lbs paper.
- Super Strength Punch Mechanism with exclusive “Precision Guiding System TM” Blade Set: Cast-hardened & heat-treated steel dies provide superior strength & hardness. Exclusive “precision guiding system” guarantees a sharp & clean perforation everytime.
- Electric Reverse (Anti-Jam) Function: For trouble-free punching.
- U-shaped Alignment Channel: Assists the operator to properly shape the document’s spine, for faster & easier coil insertion.
- Side Margin Control: Provides an evenly centered punch for all document sizes.
- Punching Margin Control: Provides the correct punch-margin-depth for each coil size and maximizes the document's tear resistance.
- Open Throat and Continuous Punch Guide: For an easy alignment and punching of longer documents up to 26”.
- Rugged ALL Metal Construction: Makes it the most reliable & durable coil binding system in its class.
- Extra-High-Capacity Waste Drawer
- 6 Height-Adjustable Non-Skid Metal Feet
- CE Certification: All components certified & approved by CE for most stringent safety requirements.
- ISO9001 & 14001 Quality: Manufactured under ISO9001 & 14001 guidelines for highest quality control & environmental management standards
- Includes Coil Diameter Selector & Premium Oval Coil Crimpers
|Operation:||Punching - Electric; Inserting - Manual|
|Single Punch Length:||13" (54 holes)|
|Hole Size:||Oval (4mm x 5mm)|
|Disengaging Pins:||All 54|
|Single Punch Capacity:||28 sheets of 20 lbs paper|
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.