Akiles CoilMac-ECP Electric Punch Spiral Binding Machine
The Akiles CoilMac-ECP coil binding machine is a convenient and professional coil binder that is built for heavy-duty use and commercial-volume workloads. The CoilMac-ECP has a powerful electric punching mechanism that is operated with a user-friendly foot pedal and can punch up to 28 sheets at a time (based on 20 lb. paper). It offers an extended standard punching length of 13", with an open throat and continuous punch guide to accommodate even longer sheet sizes. The CoilMac-ECP has five disengageable dies - positioned to correspond to the most commonly-used sheet sizes - which help to ensure a clean, professional finish over a wide range of document sizes. This model is equipped with a depth margin control and a sliding side margin guide, which allow you to achieve precise, consistent results during both large and small production runs. The CoilMac-ECP is made with all-metal construction and features a one-year manufacturer's warranty. Free premium coil crimpers are included! This machine is compatible with all standard 4:1 pitch binding coils, including GBC Color Coils.
- Round Holes: Standard 4mm round holes.
- 5 Disengageable Pins: Specially designed disengageable positions guarantee a clean punch with most standard paper sizes, making the CoilMac-ECI very simple to use.
- STANDARD 4:1 Pitch (0.250”): Standard pitch for coil binding. Punches 43 holes in a 11” sheet.
- Electric Operation: Powerful punching capability with a simple press of foot pedal.
- Extended Single Punching Length (13”): With open ends & continuous punch guide to easily punch documents of any length (up to 26").
- High Volume Punch Capacity: Up to 28 sheets of 20 lbs paper.
- Super Strength Punch Mechanism with exclusive “Precision Guiding System TM” Blade Set: Cast-hardened & heat-treated steel dies provide superior strength & hardness. Exclusive “precision guiding system” guarantees a sharp & clean perforation everytime.
- Electric Reverse (Anti-Jam) Function: For trouble-free punching.
- U-shaped Alignment Channel: Assists the operator to properly shape the document’s spine, for faster & easier coil insertion.
- Side Margin Control: Provides an evenly centered punch for all document sizes.
- Punching Margin Control: Provides the correct punch-margin-depth for each coil size and maximizes the document's tear resistance.
- Open Throat and Continuous Punch Guide: For an easy alignment and punching of longer documents up to 26”.
- Rugged ALL Metal Construction: Makes it the most reliable & durable coil binding system in its class.
- Extra-High-Capacity Waste Drawer
- 6 Height-Adjustable Non-Skid Metal Feet
- CE Certification: All components certified & approved by CE for most stringent safety requirements.
- ISO9001 & 14001 Quality: Manufactured under ISO9001 & 14001 guidelines for highest quality control & environmental management standards
- Includes Coil Diameter Selector & Premium Coil Crimpers
|Pitch:||Standard 4:1 (0.250”).|
|Operation:||Punching - Electric; Inserting - Manual|
|Single Punch Length:||13" (53 holes)|
|Hole Size:||Round (4mm)|
|Disengaging Pins:||5 out of 53|
|Single Punch Capacity:||28 sheets of 20 lbs paper.|
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!