Akiles CoilMac-ECI-Plus Electric Spiral Binding Machine w/Elec Inserter
The Akiles CoilMac-ECI+ is packed with innovative features and has the strongest construction of any machine of its class, making it the perfect partner for all of your coil binding needs. It has a super-strength punch mechanism that utilizes heat-treated steel dies to manually punch up to 20 sheets per pull (based on 20 lb. paper). This machine is equipped with 4mm x 5mm oval punching dies, which greatly reduce the time it takes to insert coils and make turning the pages of bound documents much easier. The CoilMac-ECI+ has a maximum punching length of 13", but easily accommodates other sheet sizes with its open punching throat and 54 fully-disengageable pins. This model also features a full-length, heavy-duty electric coil inserter that is operated with a convenient foot pedal and is capable of inserting coils up to 7/8" (coils up to 2" can be inserted manually). Other user-friendly features of the CoilMac-ECI+ include adjustable depth margin and side margin guides, a high-capacity waste drawer, a U-shaped alignment channel to aid in manual coil insertion, and a built-in coil diameter selector. A pair of premium coil crimpers is also included with every machine. The CoilMac-ECI+ works with all standard 4:1 pitch coil binding spines, including GBC CoilBinds.
- OVAL holes: Special 4 x 5mm oval holes. The first & only equipment of its class to offer this advanced feature. Makes coil insertion much faster as compared to standard round holes. When used together with our HD Electric Coil Inserter, it will drastically save your coil insertion time by up to 50%.
- FULLY Disengageable Pins: For a completely clean & professional punching of any paper size, all 54 pins can be independently pulled & disengaged.
- LETTER 4:1 pitch (0.248"): This revolutionary 0.248” coil pitch is specifically designed to give you 44 evenly-centered holes in an 11” sheet, which provides the most ideal hole to edge-of-sheet margins and easier coil insertion. Hole pattern is 100% compatible with STANDARD 4:1 pitch coils.
- Extended Single Punching Length (13"): With open ends & continuous punch guide to easily punch documents of any length (up to 26").
- High Volume Punch Capacity: Suggested up to 20-sheet* for 20 lbs paper, or 2.6mm (28-sheet equivalent)** for hardboard, in 13" length (53 holes).
- Super Strength Punch Mechanism with exclusive “Precision Guiding System TM" Blade Set: Cast-hardened & heat-treated steel dies provide superior strength & hardness. Exclusive “precision guiding system" guarantees a sharp & clean perforation everytime.
- Full Length Heavy-Duty Electric Coil Inserter with Double Roller Mechanism: 11-3/8" EPDM roller provides high friction and durability, making this inserter one of the easiest-to-use & most durable. Front-mounted roller position gives operator greater control & improves efficiency. Foot-pedal operated. Plastic & Metal coil compatible.
- Industrial-Grade Roller Motor: Heavy-Duty motor (3 times heavier-duty than other similar machines in its class).
- Side Margin Control: Provides an evenly centered punch for all document sizes.
- Punching Margin Control: Provides the correct punch-margin-depth for each coil size and maximizes the document's tear resistance.
- Open Throat and Continuous Punch Guide: For an easy alignment and punching of longer documents up to 26".
- Rugged ALL Metal Construction: Makes it the most reliable & durable coil binding system in its class.
- Large Waste Drawer and Non-Skid Feet
- CE Certification: All components certified & approved by CE for most stringent safety requirements
- ISO9001 & 14001 Quality: Manufactured under ISO9001 & 14001 guidelines for highest quality control & environmental management standards.
- Includes Coil Diameter Selector & Premium Oval Coil Crimpers
|Model:||CoilMac-41 ECI Plus|
|Single Punch Length:||13" (54 holes)|
|Operation:||Punching - Manual |
Inserting - Electric (with built-in Heavy-Duty Electric Roller)
|Hole Punch:||Oval (4mm x 5mm)|
|Disengaging Pins:||All 54|
|Single Punch Capacity:||Up to 20 sheets for 20 lbs paper*|
Up to 2.6mm for hardboard (28-sheet equivalent thickness)**
|Suggested Binding Capacity:||Up to 1" (electric)|
Up to 2" (manual)
|Weight & Volume:||52 lbs & 2.8 CbFt|
*To avoid operator's fatigue, the punch throat shield has been set to accept up to 20 sheets only, based on average person's arm strength.
**To punch thicker materials (such as hardboard), simply remove the punch throat shield & proceed to punch.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!