1 in. Aluminum Chicago Screw/Screw Post Extensions (100 pieces/bx)
Screw posts, also known as Chicago screws or book binding posts, are extremely versatile binders that allow loose documents of practically any shape or size to be securely bound together. These low-cost, reusable Chicago screws enable you to easily change out bound documents, making them a great choice for price books, menus, swatch books, architectural and engineering drawings, and much more. Our high quality, aluminum screw posts provide an easy-to-use alternative to other binding methods at an exceptionally low price point. Their two-piece construction allows for no-fuss updates, which is why they're an ideal choice for applications that require frequent updates. They are also easy to expand, with a number of screw post extensions readily available.
- Color: Silver
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: Choose from 1/8" to 4"
- Diameter (outside post): 3/16"
- Diameter (outside screw head): 7/16"
- Recommended hole size: 1/4-5/16"
- Screw Posts 3/8" & smaller: post is threaded all the way through
- Screw Posts 1/2" & larger: post is threaded on one side
- Screw Head: 1/16" (The top and bottom screw heads will add an additional 1/8" to total post length)